Search Happy Hours

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Addiction!!

People have addictions. Some are addicted to nicotine, some to caffeine, other to Cocaine. But im Addicted to MMORPGS!

For the newly initiated or noobs (read newbie) MMORPG is a Massively Multiplayer Online Real Play Gaming Device.This enables thousands of players to play in an evolving virtual world at the same time over the Internet. MMORPGs are a specific type of massively multiplayer online game (MMOG).

Im completed addicted to them. I spend my work days wishing I way online playing, I spend my nights dreaming about the different levels and weapons and avatars, I spend my free time Playing. Sigh! Im addicted! And im not complaining!

The world today is a PS2 world, and is a game like CS (Counterstrike) has been played by almost everyone... its time for the MMORpgs to take over!

The online world is a fantastic world. A world where one creates avatars, buys land, creates friends, wins money, puts it in a bank, goes grocery shopping, shoots people, becomes a doctor, becomes a pilot.. whatever one wants.

Im comparitively new to the world of Mmorpgs. Ive only indulged in Free mmorpgs. A3, Navyfield , and Ragnarock have been my favourites.

My latest addiction is Gunz . A fast paced shooting game. Their Indian version launched on april 10th and relaunched on april 17th. Download the Indian Version if you want now.
Gunz is a FPS MUD
FPS MUD means First Person Shooting Multiple Dungeons. It is smaller then a MMORPG. This game has rooms ranging from 8 to 16 members. If you ever played gun bound or American Army it is sort of like that in rooms. Further more it is really a 3rd person shooting but we consider it a First person because that is what the genre title is.

If U do download, and start playing, do come onboard and look for "Quickshot", Thats me. Happy Shooting! :)

10 comments:

Jay said...

Likewise.. I'm addicted to gmain as well :)

i hang like a star; said...

...you're just a little boy really, aren't you?
sigh. reminds me of days when i had to kick my brother {literally} off the computer and hear him bitch about how he was 'this' close to winning.
the only game i ever played was NFS..probably because it was the only one i was half decent at. :$

and yet again, shameless plug! on my blog as well..tut tut!

aria said...

Ohh ho another addiction - I have loads already to take care of.. but this sounds interesting. I always wanted to try shooting for real .. lets see if the virtual form can compensate for the real thing ..

Unknown said...

@Extinct Reflections.
Im assuming u meant Gaming! Lol.
Ur blog on irony needs to be updated!!!

@The Star
Sometimes Childlike, but never Childish! :)
After your post I started thinkin of my NFS Days, how we downloaded hacks and keys and cheat codes! Lol. What fun!

What so shameless about plugging. U wont blow my trumpet will you??? *wicked grin*

@Aria
So have u managed to create an avatar. I have one on lvl 10. And another on Lvl6. Lemme know waht urs are called?

i hang like a star; said...

depends on what you mean by trumpet! :o

i miss NFS. i could whoop some arse at it. way out of practice though. :(

p/s: you're already linked on my blog, so the plugging is redundant? :P

Anonymous said...

I hate em, they are addictive and headachetive.

LadyParadox said...

man, i remember my gamong days. not many guys liked a girl gamer though, coz i kicked their ass. it was FUN! was even part of an all-girl CS clan, but dropped out coz it was getting too bitchy and i had work. sighhhh....

Jay said...

Ya man will update soon forgot to publish

Unknown said...

@Star
What does madam think innocent me mean by trumpet? *smirk*
Up for a networking NFS Challenge?

@Anonymous
Aw! u poor deprived soul!

@ladyParadox
All girl CS CLAN??? WOW!! Never even know something like this existeD! Ama-xing!

@Extinct
U shud man, U shud!

Crizzie Criz! said...

you may probably never read this comment, but if you do, think about a game called Utopia. Its not exactly graphic rich, rather its a medievial game based on numbers (pardon me, but it aint a mathematical game).
If you ever become the ruler of a province, look for Greekers Magic Rock on Island 34:4. No doubt, thats me!