Search Happy Hours

Monday, April 05, 2010

Facebooks Silly Rule

So hey, Facebook has this silly rule and allows only 5000 Friends per Facebook account.
Ive been maxed out for a while now and I keep getting requests. I feel sad and helpless every time someone asks me why I am not accepting their Friend Request.

So here's a set of options for you if your Friend Request to my Facebook account doesn't get accepted - And don't forget its not cuz I don't like you, its because I'm Full already!

Join the Official page for all updates?
http://www.facebook.com/AnjaanRJ

Join the Facebook group?
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55156219850

Follow me on twitter?
http://www.twitter.com/AnjaanRJ

Also once in a while Facebook automatically deletes some 5-10 friends from my list. I suspect this is because
  • they either drop out of facebook
  • their accounts are deleted
  • their accounts no longer exist
  • they "unadded" me as a friend
So hey, thats good news for you right. But I give priority to adding your as a friend if
  • It has a real photograph of yours
  • You send me a message along with the request
  • You are on Facebook regularly (and u also follow my page)
  • You have a lot of photos and friends and huge activity on Facebook
So start putting up photos of yourself and not some random celebrity! Dont worry no one is gonna duplicate ur profile or steal your life from you! :P

Happy Social Networking! :)

12 comments:

Joel Fernandes said...

Sounds great, man! :)

Why don't you switch over to WordPress or get yourself a domain for blogging? Looks more authentic. Just a suggestion :)

Nidz said...

Right thing said at right time. Now ur fan will understand y u were not including them in ur circle. NW u get more fans following ur blog for updates. Happy Blogging Anjaan!

Nidz said...

yes i think Joel is write. Get ur personal Web link than blogspot or wordpress. If not dont shift to wordpress, Blogspot is good enough!!! All we need is updates and we will get that any how.

sindhu said...

seriously true......!!
fb really sucks at times.......!!!

Anonymous said...

seriously. what do you do with 5000+ friends? are these people really your friends who you make time for every day? or every week, or every month? i'm pretty sure you don't remember half of them. stop being a hypocrite. or atleast don't call these people 'friends'.

Anonymous said...

Hello Anja !
I don't follow your blog regularly, but this post on Kasab caught my eye on facebook. I was curious to know what you thought. I am so proud of what you've written on this post and completely agree with what you have written. I've always thought violence should not be answered with violence. At the very least, we must not behave like barbarians screaming for blood. There is no sense to it and no end. If only people channeled their anger and frustration in the right direction, and stopped to think for a minute, the world would be a better place. Its good work you're doing, and I hope more people begin to think like you do.

My best wishes are always with you.

Regards,
Shubha

Anonymous said...

Hello Anjaan......

Its really true.....
Now your fans wil know y they had not been added in your networ...

Anjaan rocks
Takecare:)

Sutapa said...

Hey Anjaan....
I totally agree with u,, its like people are what actually they're why do they need to display some celeb pics! instead they can leave it blank..
I liked ur blog...
even though im not added in ur friend list i've no issues. Its not always possible to have so many as ur friend even though u know haedly abt them.... let them be ur fan instead...
keep rocking buddy :)

V J Dilip Bhhat said...

FB is now asking to leave few groups in order to join new ones... this one is also a silly ridiculous rule...

Unknown said...

Actuallyblogger now allows domain name... try that Anjaan! you've a great following mainly for your words! Cheers!! :)

anusha said...

Dats so dam true...makes unhappy when frnd rqst s nt accptd..

Sushraavya said...

Yo sooo kind hearted!!! Yo voice is really sweet & so yo heart :-).ThanQ so much Anjaan :-).